Barista Soy Milk
$5.79 – $69.48
Backed by the pioneers of plant-based milks in Australia, The Alternative Dairy Co. took a decades-old recipe and perfected it for cafe with our Soy Milk. It works with a variety of blends for a balanced cup without the beany aftertaste. Its velvety texture, light colour makes it particularly suitable for all uses in classic Italian coffee bars, from cappuccinos to cold latte macchiatos. Ideal for making milkshakes and smoothies. Excellent as an ice-cream base. Suitable as an ingredient for all sweet and savoury recipes.
- Made from 100% Australian, non-GM soy
- Vegan, no gluten, no lactose, no milk proteins
- 100% plant-based – Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Suitable for people with coeliac disease and lactose-intolerance
- Source of calcium and vitamins D and B12
Guarantee Safe Checkout
The Alternative Dairy Co. perfected their processes to minimise impact and maximise quality.
- Soy beans are ground after removing the hull.
- Separated out the proteins.
- Combined with soy fibre and mixed with water.
Filtered Water, Soy Protein (3.5%), Corn Maltodextrin, Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Vegetable Fibre, Minerals (Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium), Acidity Regulators (332, 450).
Nutrition per 100mL
Energy 245 kJ/59 kcal
Protein 3.2 g
Fat 3.0g of which saturated 0.3 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Carbohydrates 4.3 g of which sugars 1.9 g
Dietary Fibre 0.7 g
Sodium 47 mg
Potassium 341 mg
Calcium 57 mg
Phosphorus 100 mg
1 Litre, 12 Litre